Metal Lawn Edging
Keeping a lawn separate from beds and growing areas is easy with our metal lawn edging.
And the even better news? Our functional but stunning metal edging range doesn’t just look good and keep your lawn neat and tidy – metal garden edging is also so versatile you can use it to:
- Section off growing areas, to keep them separate from each other.
- Retain and train low-height hedging and shrubbery.
- Create raised beds for herbs, vegetables, soft fruits and flowers.
- Keep pathways permanently edged to improve the look of driveways, pathways and borders, whilst significantly reducing border maintenance.
- Keep pets and pests off prized areas of your garden.
- Mark a defined border around a specific plot, in a beautiful and lasting way. For example, the rich colours of corten steel edging are particularly suited for edging a memory garden or sensory garden area.
It’s also flexible for garden design too, because it’s actually a myth that metal edging for garden areas means straight lines only. You can also use metal edging to create curves to enhance garden design and add a natural, meandering look to pathways.
At Buy Metal Online, we offer a good range of designs, lengths, sizes and metal types to choose from, including fully galvanised lawn edging and corten steel edging.
- Galvanised steel edging is highly durable and able to withstand the rough treatment of all weathers, whilst still looking stylish.
- Corten steel edging is also extremely robust and additionally offers a rusted, rustic look which adds beauty to any garden whatever the season.
You’ll also find we’re one of the few metal edging suppliers to offer a height range which includes 290mm:
- 100mm – ideal for edging beds or for borders to lawns and driveways which require just a short visible edge.
- 150mm – this is a popular choice for creating higher border edges for paths and driveways. It’s also ideal as a retaining border for low-level beds.
- 290mm – this height is popular for creating raised beds and in hard landscaping projects such as tiered levels, beds and borders with greater retaining height. This taller edging in corten steel is also ideal for adding feature edges with a more sculpted aesthetic, especially when used to complement and define the areas around other corten garden products.
We also sell the corten edging pegs you need for safe and sturdy installation of corten steel edging strips.
Can’t see what you need? No problem, we can source it through our large network of suppliers. Just contact Sara, Jess, Rosey or Rebecca on email@example.com – we’ll be happy to help.