Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Corten Steel Facet Planters
These unique Corten Steel Facet Planters are fabricated using high-quality 3 mm thick corten steel as standard. Durable and weather-resistant, these stunning planters are perfectly suited to both domestic and commercial settings. These modern planters can be used for a wide variety of plants both large and small. Available in five sizes with varying heights and diameters these stunning planters will fit a wide variety of locations. The angular design of these Corten Steel Facet Planters means the style of these planters is reminiscent of diamonds, giving a highly sophisticated impression wherever they are placed and would look stunning coupled with cosmos or dahlias. The Corten Steel Facet Planters come with 17 mm feet and drainage holes in the bottom as standard, which allow water to flow freely out of the base of the piece. Thanks to the stunning design of the Corten Steel Facet Planters, they can easily be used as stand alone pieces or in combination with our other corten steel planters to create an iconic design arrangement.
- Self-Protecting Rust Finish Over Time
3 mm thick
Made From High Quality Corten Steel
WARNING: During The Weathering Period, Run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 8 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
600mm x 1200mm, 650mm x 1000mm, 800mm x 800mm, 1000mm x 600mm, 1200mm x 500mm