Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Montreal Freestanding Corten Steel Pond Water Wall
Our stylish Corten Free Standing Pond Water Wall will bring both sound and movement into your garden. Perfect for any relaxing design scheme and with a variety of sizes available, it is easy to find the perfect Water Wall for your outdoor space. High-quality and durable, suitable for both domestic and commercial applications.
Why not add an LED light to your Water Wall? You can add this option in the drop down menu!
Our stunning Corten Pond Water Walls will add a new dimension to your pond. The water flows smoothly out of the slot near the top of the water wall and into the pond, creating soft splashing sounds meaning not only is this a visually pleasing water feature but an aural one too. Adding a Water Wall to your pond creates height and movement, bringing any design space to a new level. Available as free standing where the piece sits directly behind the pond. There is a huge variety of size options to choose from so that the perfect Water Wall can be found to match your pond with bespoke sizes available upon request, please contact us for details. Fabricated from high-quality 3 mm thick corten steel as standard, these beautiful water walls are perfectly suited to both domestic and commercial applications.
PLEASE NOTE: Although these Water Walls are shown as in stock and are available to order they are on a production lead time of around 6-7 weeks as each water wall is made to order
• 3 mm Thick Corten
• High-quality and durable
• Bespoke Sizes are Available Upon Request
Please note the pond is sold seperately – https://www.buymetalonline.co.uk/product/lacus-pond-corten-steel/
Upgrade your pond to a stylish and soothing water feature with our Montreal wall. Crafted from high-quality 3mm thick Corten steel, it is built to last and suitable for both domestic and commercial settings. If you’re not already familiar with Corten steel, it’s a clever metal that looks good and lasts years. When it comes into contact with moisture, Corten gradually changes from blue-grey to a vibrant, rust-coloured orange. Although it looks like rust, this outer coating actually protects the core metal on the inside from corrosion. Watch (and listen) as water cascades smoothly from the slot in the top of Montreal and into your pond below. Don’t have a pond already? See our beautiful matching Corten pond. Be sure to check out our full range of Corten steel garden products to complete the rustic aesthetic in your outdoor space. Montreal is freestanding, easy to install and will instantly add interest and the relaxing sight and sounds of running water to your outdoor space. Available in a huge choice of sizes, with bespoke measurements possible on request; just choose the right size for your garden, terrace or courtyard.
Why not add an LED light to your water wall for added nighttime wow? You can add this option in the drop down menu!
- Easy to install water feature
- LED lighting option
- Wide choice of sizes
- Bespoke sizes available on request
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time
- Weather resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from high-quality 3mm Corten Steel
- WARNING: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
PLEASE NOTE: Although Montreal is shown as being in stock and available to order, each water wall is made to order with a production lead time of approximately 6-7 weeks.
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your water featurewill be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten steel water feature begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your water feature will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your feature.
- After 9 months, your water feature should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 338 6154, or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
Please note that there is a charge for any water feature measuring over 2.3 metres, if handling equipment is not provided at the delivery destination. We are able to provide a crane offload for an extra charge. Please phone or email for further information.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1000mm x 250mm x 1000mm, 1200mm x 250mm x 1000mm, 1500mm x 250mm x 1000mm, 2000mm x 250mm x 1200mm, 2500mm x 250mm x 1200mm, 3000mm x 250mm x 1200mm
600mm, 600mm + LED