Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders *
5% Off First Order
Metal Off Cuts
We’re proud to be able to offer our customers the highest quality of secondary metal off-cuts. Available in a wide range of measurements, thicknesses and steel types, these off-cuts are perfect where budget is key. Still offering the superb durability and strength of steel, they are often simply surplus to requirements, or have minor cosmetic flaws.
WHAT ARE METAL OFF-CUTS?
There are many various reasons why shett metal off-cuts can become available, including:
- Metals already cut to a specification.
- Product out of gauge (not quite the right thickness).
- Discrepancies in the requirement specifications of orders.
- Slight scratches and marks on the metal.
WHERE ARE METAL OFF CUTS USED?
- In the automobile industry.
- In art and sculpture.
- In DIY projects; to make visuals, composites, and mock-ups.
- Outdoor projects and garden DIY Projects.
- Patch-up jobs – to fix an issue short-term.
lWHAT’S CURRENTLY AVAILABLE?
Contact Becca, Brooke, Georgia or Sara on email@example.com or by using our live chat feature to find out more about what off-cuts we currently have in stock. If you know your dimensions and the quality and type of metal you are looking for we will be happy to check with our warehouse team to see if we have the stock for you.
We usually have secondary off-cuts of stainless steel, aluminium treadplate and copper, but do enquire about other metals too.