Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Colombo Corten Steel Garden Panel Posts
These smart Corten steel posts are specifically designed for use with our Corten Steel Basic Garden Panels and Corten Steel Nature Panels. Boasting a serrated base and clever T-shaped, design, they provide an ‘invisible’ connection between neighbouring panels. The T-shaped feature means you can easily connect panels at right-angles, making corners easy. When sunk into concrete, the serrated edges will grip, ensuring stability once the concrete has set. These posts measure 11x6x270cm, with 80cm designed to be sunk into the ground and the remaining 190cm above ground designed to support the panels. Made from high quality Corten steel, Colombo posts are long-lasting and provide a sought-after industrial aesthetic. Corten steel ‘weathers’ from blue-grey to vivid orange when exposed to the elements. Although rust-coloured, the outer coating is actually protecting the inner steel from degradation. A firm favourite with garden designers, landscapers and architects, Corten steel is a reliable and stylish metal that works hard in both commercial and domestic settings.
- Strong and lightweight
- Made from high quality Corten steel
- Thoughtful design
- Industrial aesthetic
- WARNING: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your posts will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel posts begin to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your posts will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your posts.
- After 9 months, your posts should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 338 6154, or drop us a line on email@example.com.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
110mm x 60mm x 2700mm
1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25