Brindisi Corten Steel Low Cylinder Planter
This Elegant Cylindro cylinder is perfect for any outdoor living area! The weathered Corten gives this cylinder a wonderful decorative rustic patina look, while protects the internal steel, offering a striking contrast with its surroundings!
Please note this product may have a lead time of 10-14 weeks depending on which size you require.
Corten Steel Low Cylinder Garden Planter
Transform your outdoor space with the effortlessly stylish Brindisi planter. Fabricated using designers’ favourite Corten steel, this circular planter looks good and lasts years. When Corten steel is exposed to the elements, it gradually changes from blue-grey in colour to a rich, rustic patina finish. The new outer layer protects the steel inside from corrosion, whilst adding texture and interest to your garden. Brindisi is available in a choice of sizes ready for you to fill with herbs or bedding plants. Install one large Brindisi as a stunning outdoor focal point, or make it part of a set for an impressive botanical display.
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time
- Products have small feet, lifting the planter and preventing direct contact with the flooring material during the weathering process.
- Weather resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Drainage holes included
- Made from high-quality Corten Steel
- Dimensions shown are width x height
- Warning: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your stairs will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel stairs begin to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your stairs will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your stairs.
- After 9 months, your stairs should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
1200Ø x 800mm, 1000Ø x 800mm, 800Ø x 600mm, 600Ø x 400mm, 1200Ø x 1000mm, 1400Ø x 1000mm, 1400Ø x 600mm, 1200Ø x 600mm, 1000Ø x 600mm, 800Ø x 400mm, 1000Ø x 400mm, 1200Ø x 400mm, 1400Ø x 800mm, 1400Ø x 400mm