Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Adelaide Corten Steel Trough Planter with Wheels
Plants become portable with the Adelaide trough planter on wheels. We took all the features that make our Corten trough planters so popular and added handy castors. Adelaide is ideal for commercial settings such as cafes, bars and shops; here’s a way to create a pretty pavement display that can be safely stored inside when it’s time to close. This model is also a clever choice for those who like to change their mind! Install Adelaide on your patio or terrace and switch locations to suit your mood or design ideas. The durable castors are tucked neatly under the skirt of the trough, so they don’t detract from the design. What’s more, we’ve pre-drilled holes in the base so you don’t have to worry about drainage. Adelaide is made from top-quality, 2mm-thick Corten Steel, making it look good and last years. Just choose the perfect size for you and get ready to transform your outdoor space.
- Castors for portability
- Drainage holes pre-drilled
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time
- Weather resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from high-quality Corten Steel
- WARNING: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 338 6154, or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
900 x 500 x 600, 1000 x 500 x 500, 1200 x 500 x 600, 1200 x 500 x 500, 1500 x 500 x 600, 1500 x 500 x 500, 2000 x 500 x 600, 2000 x 500 x 500