Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Corten Steel Boxer Planters
Our unique Corten Steel Boxer Planters have a stylish, pleated finish. You can use this planter to add an eye-catching feature to your garden. Furthermore, the barrel-inspired design will look fantastic planted with hydrangeas or other large shrubs. Additionally, there are three large sizes to choose from which makes it easy to find the right planter for your space. You’ll notice they are made from high-quality 2 mm gauge Corten Steel. Not only does this give you fantastic strength and durability but also unmatched weather-resistance. You’ll love the sophistication of the multi-edged design, ideal for both commercial and domestic applications. If you want to have a theme running through your garden, you can pair these with our other Corten Steel Planters.
- Self-Protecting Rust Finish Over Time
3 mm thick
Made From High Quality Corten Steel
WARNING: During The Weathering Period, Run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 8 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
After your corten steel has arrived please unpack immediately, so that any moisture between the packaging does not remain sealed. If you do not do this, there may be irregular rust and stains.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
800mm x 600mm, 1000mm x 800mm, 1200mm x 1000mm