Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Corten Steel Topic Planters
Our gorgeous Corten Steel Topic planter will make a fantastic addition to any modern garden design. Available in three impressive sizes, these stunning planters will be an eye-catching display in the unique corten orange. The large cylindrical design is finished off beautifully with the slight extension to the upper of the planter, which although is only a small design feature, adds a big impact. The size of these Corten Steel Topic planters means they are perfect for use when planting with small trees and other larger plants. Fabricated from high-quality 2mm thick Corten Steel which forms a self-protecting rust layer over time, these stylish planters are both hard-wearing and durable, suited to both domestic and commercial applications. With drainage holes in the base and 18mm feet as standard, it is easy for water to flow out and away from the planter. The unique style of these planters means they are perfect as stand-alone pieces or when used in combination with out other Corten Steel Planters to get a flow of corten orange throughout your garden. Please see below for technical drawings.
- Self-Protecting Rust Finish Over Time
2 mm thick
Made From High Quality Corten Steel
WARNING: During The Weathering Period, Run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 7 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
After your corten steel has arrived please unpack immediately, so that any moisture between the packaging does not remain sealed. If you do not do this, there may be irregular rust and stains.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
800mm x 600mm, 1000mm x 800mm, 1200mm x 600mm