Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Seymour Corten Steel Stairs
With outdoor areas which may have a slight gradient, why not consider installing a series of Corten steel steps which will naturally weather and develop a rich rusty finish within 6-9 Month. Available from 2 steps up to 10 steps, these stairs offer a stylish and hard-wearing alternative to slippery wooden stairs or unstable stone paving.
Please note this product may have a lead time of 10-14 weeks depending on which size you require.
Corten Steel Garden Stairs
Transform your outdoor space with these ultra-stylish Corten steel stairs. Available in sets of 2 steps right up to 10, they’re suitable for a range of gradients. Seymour stairs are crafted in high-quality Corten steel , an industrial-style metal that’s perfect for outdoor spaces. Watch your stairs weather from blue-grey to a vibrant rust as they develop an outer coating that protects the inner metal from corrosion. Forget slippery wooden steps or unstable paving and choose the rustic, high-performance metal that garden designers love.
- Self-protecting, rust-coloured finish develops over time
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from high quality corten steel
- Dimensions shown are W x L x H – width x length x height
- Step height 170mm
- Step tread 240mm
- Easy to install
- Support bar running up the centre of the steps supports weight
- Holes on the back of the top step and the bottom of the first step for fixing to foundation
- Product takes 6-9 months to fully weather from the natural steel colour
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your stairs will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel stairs begin to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your stairs will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your stairs.
- After 9 months, your stairs should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
2 steps, 3 steps, 4 steps, 5 steps, 6 steps, 7 steps, 8 steps, 9 steps, 10 steps
1000mm, 1250mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm
|Length & Height
480mm x 340mm, 720mm x 510mm, 960mm x 680mm, 1200mm x 850mm, 1440mm x 1020mm, 1680mm x 1190m, 1920mm x 1360mm, 2160mm x 1530mm, 2400mm x 1700mm, 2640mm x 1870mm