Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Newquay High Cube Corten Steel Planter
Our Square Rectan Cube planter is perfect for any outdoor area! Ideal for patios, balconies and terraces high planter will naturally weather within 6-9 month to a rustic orange hue, giving you a style and modern look in your garden!
Please note this product may have a lead time of 10-14 weeks depending on which size you require.
This smart, tall metal planter makes the perfect addition to terraces, patios and courtyards. Make a stunning statement by installing one on its own or a row of several, your favourite flowers frothing over the top. Newquay is crafted from high-quality Corten steel, a clever and stylish metal that protects itself from the elements. Watch your planter gradually ‘weather’ from blue-grey to a vivid textured orange coating that protects the metal within from corrosion. Corten steel leads itself beautifully to a wide range of garden styles, from minimalist and contemporary to rustic and traditional. Newquay even comes with drainage holes pre-drilled, so that all you need to do is decide where you want to place it and fill it with your choice of plants.
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time
- Weather resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Drainage holes included
- Made from high-quality Corten Steel
- Dimensions shown are width x height
- WARNING: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or email us, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
400 x 400 x 600mm, 400 x 400 x 1000mm, 400 x 400 x 800mm, 500 x 500 x 800mm, 500 x 500 x 1000mm, 600 x 600 x 700mm, 600 x 600 x 1000mm, 600 x 600 x 800mm, 800 x 800 x 1000mm