Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Verona Cylindrical Corten Steel Planter
This enthralling cylindric planter is made out of fully certified Corten steel. Once exposed to the natural environment, you will notice the blue steel start to speckle and weather to a natural burnt orange over the course of 6-9 months, leaving you with a stylish garden feature for your freshly grown flowers to sit in.
Please note this product may have a lead time of 10-14 weeks depending on which size you require.
Give your garden a designer aesthetic with the Verona cylindrical planter. Crafted using high-quality Corten steel, this sleek planter is built to withstand whatever the weather throws at it. Corten steel starts out blue-grey in colour and gradually turns a rich orange when it is exposed to air and water. Although the surface might look like rust, it actually protects the steel on the inside from corrosion. Verona’s versatile design looks great on its own or as part of a display featuring multiple Corten steel planters. We include pre-drilled drainage holes and offer a huge range. Just choose the perfect planter for your space from the dropdown menu.
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time
- Weather resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Drainage holes included
- Made from high-quality Corten Steel
- Dimensions shown are width x height
- WARNING: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or email us, email@example.com.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
600 x 600mm, 600 x 800mm, 600 x 1000mm, 600 x 1200mm, 800 x 400mm, 800 x 600mm, 800 x 800mm, 1000 x 600mm, 1000 x 800mm, 1000 x 400mm, 1200 x 400mm, 1200 x 600, 1200 x 800mm, 1500 x 400mm, 1500 x 600mm, 1500 x 800mm, 2000 x 800mm, 2000 x 400mm, 2000 x 600mm