Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Geneva Corten Steel Water Bowl
Our Corten steel water bowl is a perfect low maintenance feature that will easily brighten up your outdoor area! This unique water features made from stylish and durable Corten steel, creates a beautiful focal point for any outdoor projects.
Corten Water Bowl Garden Feature
Bring the calming effect of water into your garden with the Geneva Corten steel water bowl. Crafted from designers’ favourite Corten steel, Geneva boasts rustic good looks and is built to last. Filled with water, Geneva adds instant zen to your outdoor space, but there’s even more to this versatile water feature: selected sizes* come with a hole in the bottom and a handy bung, enabling you to add a small fountain or transform your bowl into a firepit. Corten steel might look rusty after exposure to the elements, but the rust-coloured coating actually protects the metal within from corrosion. These versatile and elegant bowls make a beautiful focal point on patios, terraces and lawns.
Tip: add a few drops of black dye to the water inside your bowl to create an ultra-reflective surface.
*New dual use design on our 60, 80, 100, 150 and 200cm bowls! These bowls are delivered with a small hole (25mm) in the base and a bung, meaning you can empty out the water and use your Corten bowl as a warming fire pit. This feature also allows you to install a small pump if you’re looking to convert your bowl into a water fountain.
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time.
- Easy to install.
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from high quality Corten steel
- Dimensions are length x width x height
- The Corten steel water bowls come in a thickness of 2mm , except the bowls sized 1500mm and above, which are made with 4mm thick steel.
- Product takes 6-9 months to fully weather from the natural steel colour to orange-brown.
- Warning: During the weathering period, run-off can stain adjacent material. Please bear this in mind when positioning your water bowl.
- We suggest using a neutralising water supplement if your water does not have a neutral PH level. This is to make sure the weathering process is not affected and to stop residue from appearing. We suggest checking the PH Levels of your water often, to make sure the look of the bowl and weathering process are both unaffected.
- It is not recommended to put fish or live animals in the bowl, as the steel reacts with the water and turns it slightly acidic over time.
- Please Note: Does not come with a stand, however there is an attached ‘foot’, which is a ring of steel welded to the underside of the bowl
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level.
- As your Corten Steel bowl begin to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your bowl will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your stairs.
Let Us Help
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
600 x 140, 800 x 210, 1000 x 210, 1200 x 210, 1500 x 330