Corten steel waterbowl
Our Corten steel water bowl is a perfect low maintenance feature that will easily brighten up your outdoor area! This unique water features made from stylish and durable Corten steel, creates a beautiful focal point for any outdoor projects.
Our Corten steel water bowl is a low-maintenance feature that will easily add interest to your outdoor area. This unique water feature is made from stylish and durable Corten steel and adds a beautiful, calming focal point to any garden.
Tip: add a few drops of black dye to the water inside your bowl to create an ultra-reflective surface.
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time.
- Easy to install.
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from high quality Corten steel
- Dimensions are Length x Width x Height
- The Corten steel water bowls come in a thickness of 3mm , except the bowls sized 1500mm and above, which are made with 4mm thick steel.
- Product takes 4-6 months to fully weather from the natural steel colour.
- Warning: During the weathering period, run-off can stain adjacent material. Please bear this in mind when positioning your water bowl.
- We suggest using a neutralising water supplement if your water does not have a neutral PH level. This is to make sure the weathering process is not affected and to stop residue from appearing. We suggest checking the PH Levels of your water often, to make sure the look of the bowl and weathering process are both unaffected.
- It is not recommended to put fish or live animals in the bowl, as the steel reacts with the water and turns it slightly acidic over time.
- Please Note: The bowls do not come with separate stands; there is an attached ‘foot’ which is a ring of steel welded to the underneath of the bowl
- Corten products can come at any stage of weathering – we cannot guarantee what level they will be, or that all items ordered at the same time will be at the same level.
600 x 140, 800 x 210, 1000 x 210, 1200 x 210, 1500 x 330