Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Kano Round Corten Steel Vegetable Planter
Up your gardening game with the Kano vegetable planter, an instant raised bed. Crafted in high-quality 2mm Corten steel, this contemporary container is designed especially for growing vegetables. It’s crafted in high-quality, 2mm thick Corten steel, meaning it looks good and lasts years. Corten steel features in many award-winning garden designs, thanks to its perfect combination of style and substance. When exposed to the elements, the metal develops a durable, rust-coloured coating that protects the inner core from corrosion. Kano comes with no base, providing superior drainage and the perfect environment for growing vegetables. Choose the right size planter for your outdoor space and you’ll be harvesting your own greens in no time at all.
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time
- Weather resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from high-quality Corten Steel
- WARNING: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1000 x 600, 1000 * 400, 1200 x 600, 1200 x 400, 1500 x 400, 1500 x 600, 2000 x 400, 2000 x 600