Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
2mm Copper Sheet
View our main Copper Sheets page for more sheet thickness options.
Why buy from Buy Metal Online?
- Free cutting service
- 10% off £100+ orders
- 5% off first orders
- Free delivery for £100+ orders to UK mainland
What our customers say about us
You might also be interested in…
Key qualities of metal kick platesMetal kick plates are manufactured to a high standard from a range of different metals including aluminium and steel. Our metal kick plates are strong and durable with key qualities including:
- Protection: Metal kick plates are affixed to the bottom of any door to protect it from impact. Ideal in warehouses, factories, schools, hospitals and anywhere doors often get marked or damaged.
- Flexible: Metal kick plates can be cut to any size or shape and be used for protective or decorative purposes.
- Low maintenance: Screw or glue in place, keep clean and easily wipe off or polish out any marks or scratches. They are simple and very low maintenance.
- Cost-effective: Make doors last longer with a simple metal sheet and keep them looking good at the same time.
How to use metal kick platesMetal kick plates can be attached to the bottom of a door to enable hands-free opening with feet or allow doors to be opened with material handling equipment like dollies and trolleys. These are ideal for businesses or institutions where doors tend to get marked or damaged. They are also suitable for use in the home. The metal plates absorb the brunt of the impact, extending the lifespan of your doors and reducing the need for repairs or repainting. These kick plates are also easy to clean compared to challenging scuffs, scratches or dents in doors. All you need to do is prepare the surface of the door, drill holes in the kick plate where required and screw it into place. You can also bond them onto the door with a strong adhesive if you prefer.
Metal kick plates at Buy Metal OnlineChoose metal kick plates in a range of materials including aluminium, galvanised steel and stainless steel, as well as more decorative options such as brass and copper. Also available in our popular aluminium checker kick plates. Buy Metal Online offers precision cutting in almost any shape or size you require. Our metal kick plates will be cut to order and can be made to any size you need. Choose from metal thicknesses of 0.9mm up to 3mm and sizes from 600mm x 150mm to 1000mm x 150mm. Simply select a metal, choose a thickness, select a size and we’ll do the rest! If you need something special or have a specific request, tell us in the extra options box. We offer a Best Price Guarantee so we won’t be beaten on price. If you find the same quality product elsewhere, we’ll beat it by 5% or more! Order today for fast delivery to your door with free delivery on all orders over £100. Metal kick plates available: Aluminium Aluminium Checker Plate Brass Copper Galvanised Steel Stainless Steel Please note holes are not pre-drilled.
Metal Kick Plates£17.27 – £199.46
Purchase copper sheeting for your upcoming project from Buy Metal Online today!
0.9mm / 20 SWG (0.035"), 1.5mm / 16 SWG (0.059“), 2.0mm / 14 SWG (0.079“), 3.0mm / 10 SWG (0.120“)
250mm x 250mm – approx 10" x 10", 500mm x 500mm – approx 20" x 20", 500mm x 250mm – approx 20" x 10", 1000mm x 500mm – approx 40" x 20", 1000mm x 1000mm – approx 40" x 40", 2000mm x 1000mm – approx 80" x 40"
For each friend you invite, we will send you a coupon code worth £20 that you can use to purchase or get a discount on any product on our site. Get started now, by sharing your referral link with your friends.
Copper splashback with patinaFew materials can look as good as an aged copper splashback while also delivering the practicality you need. They offer a warmth and character few other metals provide alongside ease of use, low maintenance and natural antimicrobial properties. The many benefits of aged copper splashbacks include:
- Aged patina that few other materials can provide
- Popular in modern, heritage and industrial design
- Easy to install
- Simple to cut sockets and other utilities
- Very straightforward to clean and maintain
Aged copperCopper is an excellent material for decorative use. It looks amazing, offers multidimensional warm hues and real character to a room. After accelerating the ageing process of these copper sheets we seal each one with a gloss lacquer. This creates a brilliant finish and prevents further ageing of the sheet.
Caring for your aged copper splashbackOne of the benefits of aged copper splashbacks is its ease of use. Once installed, surfaces require minimal care to maintain its appearance. Use a mild soap or washing up liquid to keep it clean and remove stains. That’s all this lovely metal requires. No need for bleaches or harsh cleaners. Order your aged copper splashbacks today from Buy Metal Online. We can cut to any size and deliver to your door!
* Note on Lacquered productsLacquer is essentially a coating of paint and should be treated and cleaned as such. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaning items as this with wear away the lacquer and chase the metal to continue to age and change. For heavy use products such as bar and table tops, always:
- 1. Clean gently with warm and soapy water
- 2. Use heat mats when required
- 3. Avoid scratching
- 4. Clean spills immediately
- 5. Re-lacquer if required