Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Corten Steel Atlas With Feet Planter
These stylish Corten Steel Atlas with feet planters by Adezz are a stunning addition to any outdoor space. Made of high-quality, weather-resistant steel, 3 mm thick as standard, these beautiful planters are extremely hard-wearing. The beautiful soft orange colour will develop over time, leaving you with a truly striking piece. Available in four sizes, each with large diameters, these gorgeous planters bring their own sense of ultra-modern style which can be built upon to create a unique outdoor atmosphere. The colour of these corten steel planters speak for themselves and can be perfectly complimented with some deep green plants such as ornamental grasses which can add texture to an outdoor space. With drainage holes in the base of the planter and high feet, water can easily flow away from the base of the piece. With such an eye-catching planter, it will be easy to create an unmatched space and by mixing and matching with other corten steel pieces, an outdoor area can be transformed.
- Self-Protecting Rust Finish Over Time
3 mm thick
Made From High Quality Corten Steel
WARNING: During The Weathering Period, Run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or via email email@example.com.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 7 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
After your corten steel has arrived please unpack immediately, so that any moisture between the packaging does not remain sealed. If you do not do this, there may be irregular rust and stains.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1000mm x 800mm, 1200mm x 800mm, 1500mm x 800mm, 2000mm x 800mm