Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Corten Steel Drum Planter
These striking Corten Steel Drum Planters are a impressive addition to any outdoor space. Made of high-quality, weather-resistant steel, 3 mm thick as standard, these beautiful planters are extremely hard-wearing. The beautiful soft orange colour will develop over time, leaving you with a truly unique piece. Available in three sizes, these stunning planters also have 10 cm feet raising them off the ground giving them a powerful presence. The size of these Corten Steel Drum Planters make them perfect homes for a wide variety of plants including a variety of trees, such as dwarf conifers, the dark green foliage perfectly complimenting the orange hue of the rusted steel. The Corten Steel Drum Planters come with drainage holes in the bottom, which allow water to flow freely out of the base of the piece. Thanks to the breath-taking design of the Corten Steel Drum Planters, they can easily be used as stand alone pieces or in combination with our other corten steel pieces to create an iconic design arrangement. Please see below for technical drawings.
- Self-Protecting Rust Finish Over Time
3 mm thick
Made From High Quality Corten Steel
WARNING: During The Weathering Period, Run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or via email email@example.com.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 7 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
After your corten steel has arrived please unpack immediately, so that any moisture between the packaging does not remain sealed. If you do not do this, there may be irregular rust and stains.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
800mm x 600mm, 1000mm x 600mm, 1200mm x 600mm