Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Corten Steel Flat Pack Trough Planters
Corten Steel Flat Pack Trough Planters are the perfect self-built addition to any garden. The Flat Pack includes all of the requirements for a fun and easy build with a gorgeous result. Corten Steel is a beautiful metal and one that changes colour over time, from steel to a magnificent orange which is sure to brighten up any garden. The amber colour pairs perfectly with a variety of flowers and green foliage, giving the appearance of well-kept elegance. As well as it’s appearance, Corten Steel has impressive durability, with a 2mm material thickness and double folded top edge. These planters are designed to look fantastic for a long time. Whether you choose to use them for a raised planting area within a border, or to simply showcase your best plants and trees, they are perfectly multifaceted
Please see link on how to install: https://youtu.be/kVc9eaHgqKQ
Our Flat Pack Trough Planters consist of:
- Galvanised steel hardware
Self-protecting rust finish
Reinforcements against deformation
5 year warranty (descending)
Without a base
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or drop us a line on email@example.com.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 8 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
After your corten steel has arrived please unpack immediately, so that any moisture between the packaging does not remain sealed. If you do not do this, there may be irregular rust and stains.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
800mm x 400mm x 400mm, 800mm x 400mm x 800mm, 900mm x 300mm x 800mm, 1000mm x 400mm x 400mm, 1000mm x 400mm x 800mm, 1000mm x 500mm x 500mm, 1000mm x 500mm x 600mm, 1200mm x 400mm x 800mm, 1200mm x 400mm x 400mm, 1200mm x 500mm x 600mm, 1200mm x 500mm x 500mm, 1500mm x 500mm x 500mm, 1500mm x 500mm x 600mm, 1500mm x 400mm x 400mm, 1500mm x 400mm x 800mm, 2000mm x 400mm x 400mm, 2000mm x 500mm x 500mm, 2000mm x 500mm x 600mm, 2000mm x 400mm x 800mm