Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Corten Steel More Planter
Our gorgeous Corten Steel More Planter is a contemporary masterpiece. This stunning planter is a tiered column design with an intricate leaf and berry etching on the side. The beautiful pattern elevates this Corten Steel More planter to another level to bring an artistic touch to any garden space. Available in four sizes with varying widths and heights it is easy to find the perfect planter to suit your outdoor space. The spectacular orange hue of the Corten Steel means that these large and impressive planters will also be eye-catching, especially when filled with plants that have a deep green foliage. Fabricated from high-quality 3 mm thick Corten Steel this beautiful planter is hard-wearing and durable, suited to both domestic and commercial applications. This fantastic material forms a self-protecting rust layer which protects the inner material from degradation. The Corten Steel More planter comes with drainage holes and 18mm feet as standard which allows for water to flow freely out and away from the base of the planter. The beauty of these planters means they are perfect as stand-alone pieces or when used in conjunction with our other Corten Steel Planters. Please see below for technical drawings.
- Self-Protecting Rust Finish Over Time
3 mm thick
Made From High Quality Corten Steel
WARNING: During The Weathering Period, Run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or via email email@example.com.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 7 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
After your corten steel has arrived please unpack immediately, so that any moisture between the packaging does not remain sealed. If you do not do this, there may be irregular rust and stains.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
700mm x 1100mm, 800mm x 900mm, 1000mm x 750mm, 1200mm x 600mm