Corten Steel Stig Log Burner
Our gorgeous Corten Steel Stig Log Burner will become the centrepiece of any area it is used in. The soft, orange hue of the corten steel used in the form of a Log Burner conjures up feelings of warmth before the fire has even started. The sharp, clean edges of this Corten Steel Stig Log Burner by lend this piece an air of sophistication. Fabricated from 3 mm thick Corten Steel as standard, these Log Burners are extremely strong meaning they are suited to both domestic and commercial applications. The Log Burner is available to purchase with or without a door, dependent on where the piece will be used. The smaller width of the Stig Log Burner means that it’ll fit snugly into any setting. It is also possible to cook using the Stig Log Burner, using a grill fitted above the fire, please contact us for more details. There are also many accessories available to ensure the Log Burner is suitable for either indoor or outdoor usage, please see table below for list of accessories and contact us to discuss options. Please see below for links to technical drawings and installation instructions. As well as the Corten Steel Stig Log Burner by we also offer a Black Heat Resistant coated version as well as other Log Burners.
- High-quality 3mm thick Corten Steel
- Self-protecting rust finish over time
- WARNING: During The Weathering Period, run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
- Additional accessories available, see below for details – please contact the sales team if you require any accessories
Links to technical drawings and installation instructions:
- Corten Steel Stig Log Burner 50x50x100 cm
- Corten Steel Stig Log Burner Door
- Installation Instructions
How Your Product Will Weather Outside?
- When your product arrives it will depending, on when it was manufactured will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating or in a stage of patina.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your product will begin to change colour, during this stage – the ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces that it comes into contact with.
- After 9 months, some ‘run-off’ may still occur.
500mm x 500mm x 1000mm