Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Corten Steel Tonic Planters
Our modern Corten Steel Tonic Planter will be a stylish addition to any garden. Available in three sizes, this curve-edged quadrilateral is perfect for any outdoor space. Fabricated from high-quality 2mm thick Corten Steel this hard-wearing and durable planter is suitable for both domestic and commercial applications. The contemporary shape of these planters means they are perfectly suited to any modern garden design and the smooth edges add an extra note of luxury to the pieces. The stunning orange hue and impressive size of these Corten Steel Tonic planters means they are eye-catching and can be used as a focal point in any outdoor area and will look gorgeous when planted with a huge variety of flora. The rusted colour develops from the self-protecting outer layer that prevents the degradation on the interior steel meaning the gorgeous planters are weather-resistant. Each planter comes with drainage holes as well as 17mm feet as standard to raise the planter slightly off the ground to allow water to flow freely out of the planter and away from its base. The unique style of these planters means they are perfect as stand-alone pieces or when used in combination with out other Corten Steel Planters to get a flow of corten orange throughout your garden.
- Self-Protecting Rust Finish Over Time
2 mm thick
Made From High Quality Corten Steel
WARNING: During The Weathering Period, Run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or via email email@example.com.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 7 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
After your corten steel has arrived please unpack immediately, so that any moisture between the packaging does not remain sealed. If you do not do this, there may be irregular rust and stains.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
900mm x 900mm x 720mm, 1000mm x 1000mm x 800mm, 1100mm x 1100mm x 800mm