Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Enna Corten Steel Wood Storage Bench
Corten Steel Wood Storage Bench
Make a stunning statement in your garden with the Enna Wood Storage Bench. Crafted from high quality Corten steel, this smart storage solution doubles up as a log store and and outdoor seating for you and your guests. Install next to your firepit for cosy, glowy evenings. Enna looks resplendent on patios, terraces and in courtyards and gardens. Corten steel starts life out blue-grey in colour and changes to a textured rust finish over time. This clever coating seals the steel within and protects it from corrosion, meaning your bench will last for years to come. The rustic tones of weathered Corten steal work perfectly with natural wood for a minimalist, industrial look.
- Self-protecting, rust-coloured finish develops over time
- Measurements: 2000mm long x 400mm deep x 430mm tall
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from high-quality Corten steel
- Easy to install
- Support bar running up the centre of the steps supports weight
- Product takes 6-9 months to fully weather from the natural steel colour
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your stairs will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel stairs begin to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your stairs will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your stairs.
- After 9 months, your stairs should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
1200mm x 400mm x 430mm, 2000mm x 400mm x 430mm