Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Munich Corten Steel Cube Planter
Our Square Rectan Cube planter is perfect for any outdoor area! This symmetrical planter will naturally weather within 3-6 month to a rustic orange hue, giving you a style and modern look in your garden!
Please note this product may have a lead time of 10-14 weeks depending on which size you require.
Here’s the perfect cube-shaped planter for any outdoor space. The neatly-designed Munich looks striking on its own as a statement piece, or as part of a parade of matching planters. Crafted from high-quality Corten steel, this rustic-look planter is built to last for many years to come, no matter what the weather throws at it. A big favourite with landscape architects, Corten steel develops a rust-coloured coating that protects the inner steel from corrosion. Achieving the designer look in your outdoor space couldn’t be easier than with the smart Munich – we even pre-drill the drainage holes for you. Just fill with your favourite flowers and watch your planter change to a vibrant orange shade.
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time
- Weather resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Drainage holes included
- Made from high-quality Corten Steel
- WARNING: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
400 x 400 x 400mm, 500 x 500 x 500mm, 600 x 600 x 600mm, 700 x 700 x 700mm, 800 x 800 x 800mm, 1000 x 1000 x 1000mm, 1400 x 1400 x 600mm x 2mm thick with a hole for power cable at the bottom