Havana Corten Steel Barrier Planter
The Hones Barrier is a great way to break up large spaces in your outdoor living area! Using high quality Corten, this Barrier is available in various lengths which can be used as a screen to help to give privacy to large open spaces of your outdoor area.
Please note this product may have a lead time of 10-14 weeks depending on which size you require.
Divide your garden in style with the Havana barrier planter. This dual-purpose planter enables you to break up sections of your outdoor space in a unique and eye-catching way. It’s crafted from top-quality Corten steel, a clever metal that develops a self-protecting, rust-coloured coating when it’s exposed to the elements. The result is a durable finish with a distinctive look that will last outside for many years to come. Havana comes in a wide range of sizes so that you can create the perfect barrier for your space. Fill with flowers and trailing plants for an attractive and functional display.
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time
- Weather resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Drainage holes included
- Made from high-quality Corten Steel
- Dimensions shown are width x height
- WARNING: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or drop us a line on email@example.com.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1000 x 500 x 1000mm, 1000 x 500 x 800mm, 1200 x 300 x 800mm, 1500 x 500 x 800mm, 1500 x 500 x 1000mm, 1500 x 300 x 800mm, 2000 x 500 x 800mm, 2000 x 500 x 1000mm