Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Laurel Corten Steel Fire Bowl
Our ever popular Corten fire bowls are a stunning addition to your garden or outdoor space. Use one to bring warmth and light to your garden at night, what’s more you can relax knowing that the untreated corten steel will weather and age over time giving the fire bowl a distinctive and desirable orange hue. Our steel fire bowls are durable too, offering you years of dutiful service and a stylish alternative to a chimenea.
Summer evenings get even better with Laurel, our popular Corten steel fire bowl. Crafted in stylish and long-lasting Corten steel, this Laurel is the perfect way to bring heat and light to your patio or garden. Gather your guests round for drinks at this stunning feature, toast marshmallows and enjoy the warm glow. Corten steel is a clever material that ‘weathers’ when it comes into contact with moisture. The surface of the metal transforms from smooth, blue-grey to a textured, rust-coloured finish, This industrial aesthetic also protects the steel within from corrosion, making it the perfect metal for use in the great outdoors. No wonder garden designers love it! Achieve this contemporary designer look easily by adding this showstopping, long-lasting fire bowl to your outdoor space. With its fiery, orange colour (once aged), Laurel looks as magical in the daytime as it does lit when night falls.
- Self-protecting rust finish develops over time
- Weather resistant
- Durable and long-lasting
- Made from high-quality Corten Steel
- WARNING: During the weathering period (6-9 months), run-off may stain adjacent materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your fire bowl begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your bowl will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your fire bowl.
- After 9 months, your fire bowl should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 338 6154, or drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
600 x 140, 800 x 210, 1000 x 210, 1200 x 210, 1500 x 330