Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Jumeirah Corten Steel Pond
The Lacus pond is a diverse water feature that would be suitable for spaces of all sizes outdoor environments, making it a centre piece in your garden! Made out of fully certified Corten steel which will slowly turn from the bluish steel to a rustic patina look within 6-9 month.
Although these ponds are shown in stock and are available to order they are on a production lead time of around 10 weeks as each pond is made to customer specification. For example power and water inlet.
Please note that there is a charge for any water feature over 2.3mts if handling equipment is not provided at the delivery destination, failing this we are able to provide a crane off load. Please phone or email for further information.
Corten Steel Pond Water Feature
Easily introduce a stunning new centrepiece to your garden with the stylish Jumeirah pond. Crafted in durable Corten steel, which weathers to a rustic finish, this showstopping pond will bring instant style – and calm – to your outdoor space. There’s no need to dig here; just install Jumeirah and get ready to impress your garden guests. Corten steel begins its life blue-grey in colour, but gradually turns to a textured orange hue when it is exposed to the elements. Although the outer coating resembles rust, it actually protects the inner core of the metal from corrosion, making it an excellent choice for gardens. What’s more, Jumeirah comes fully lined with a non-toxic, fully waterproof barrier.
Please note this product may have a lead time of 10-14 weeks, depending on which size you require. Contact us on the number below to find out more.
- Self-protecting, rust-coloured finish develops over time.
- Durable and long-lasting.
- Made from high-quality Corten steel.
- Dimensions shown are W x D x H.
- Overflow pipe built in
- Fully polyurea lined inside, this is sprayed on then allowed to set and creates a fully waterproof barrier. It is also non-toxic and animal and plant safe.
- Product takes 6-9 months to fully weather from the natural steel colour to the protective orange-brown hue (see more below).
- Warning: During the weathering period, run-off can stain adjacent material. Please bear this in mind when positioning your pond.
- We suggest using a neutralising water supplement if your water does not have a neutral PH level; this is to make sure the weathering process is not affected, and to prevent residue. We recommend checking the PH levels of your water often, to make sure they don’t affect the look and weathering process of the steel.
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your stairs will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel stairs begin to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your stairs will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your stairs.
- After 9 months, your stairs should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
1200mm, 1500mm, 2000mm, 2500mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 5000mm, 6000mm
|Width & Height
800mm x 400mm, 800mm x 600mm, 1000mm x 400mm, 1000mm x 600mm, 1500mm x 400mm, 2000mm x 400mm, 2000mm x 600mm, 1250mm x 400mm, 1250mm x 600mm