Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Nancy Corten Steel Log Store
These stylish corten steel wood storage units make a real statement in your garden or living area. Available in weathered corten steel and with feet which give it some slight clearance off the floor, this storage unit creates a dramatic yet perfectly sophisticated look.
Please note this product may have a lead time of 10-14 weeks depending on which size you require.
Tall Corten Steel Wood Storage
Why hide your firewood away when you can turn it into a beautiful feature? Store and season your logs in style with the Nancy Corten steel log store. With clean lines and a rustic aesthetic, this durable unit is the perfect place to stow away your logs. The high-quality Corten steel starts life blue-grey in colour and gradually weathers to orange over several months. The new, rust-coloured outer coating protects the metal within from corrosion, making it long-lasting and strong. The colours and textures of Corten steel’s patina work in harmony with wood for a minimalist, industrial look. Available in a choice of three sizes, Nancy is a practical and stylish addition to your outdoor space.
- Self-protecting, rust-coloured finish develops over time
- Durable and long-lasting
- Easy to install
- Product takes 6-9 months to fully weather from the natural steel colour
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your stairs will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel stairs begin to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your stairs will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your stairs.
- After 9 months, your stairs should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 14 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding the delivery of your order, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
1000 x 350 x 1800mm, 1000 x 550 x 1800mm, 1000 x 400 x 1800mm