Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Corten Steel Tube Planters
Our stunning Corten Steel Tube Planters are made of high-quality 2 mm thick steel as standard. Durable and weather-resistant, these stylish planters are perfectly suited to both domestic and commercial applications. Available in three sizes, these Corten Steel Tube Planters can be used in a wide variety of garden designs. The traditional shape of these planters contrasting with the modern corten steel creates a unique look that will compliment a huge range of planting schemes. With 18 mm feet and draining holes in the base of the piece as standard, water can flow freely out of the planter and away from the base. The impressive size of these Corten Steel Tube Planters means they will be an eye-catching addition wherever they are used. Not only do these Corten Steel Tube Planters work well as stand alone pieces, they can also be used in conjunction with out other corten steel planters to create a beautiful rusted scene on any landscape. Please see below for technical drawings.
- Self-Protecting Rust Finish Over Time
2 mm thick
Made From High Quality Corten Steel
WARNING: During The Weathering Period, Run-off Can Stain Adjacent Materials
Corten Steel weathering – how it works:
- Please Note: Corten products can arrive at any stage of weathering. We cannot guarantee what level they will be or even if multiple items ordered at the same time will all be at the same level. Unweathered areas of your planter will be the colour of freshly manufactured steel, with a dark oily coating.
- As your Corten Steel planter begins to weather, the oily residue will break down.
- Your planter will begin to change gradually to uniform orange-brown. Please be aware that ‘run-off’ may stain stone or concrete surfaces and bear this in mind when deciding where to place your planter.
- After 9 months, your planter should be almost entirely rust-coloured. Please be aware that run-off may still occur for several months after the uniform rust colour has been achieved.
Let Us Help
If you need any advice or assistance, just give our friendly team a call on 0191 2646464, or drop us a line on email@example.com.
Delivery Information and Costs
Delivery times may vary but generally take around 8 working days.
Pallet deliveries are kerbside only unless a suitable offload area is available.
If you have any questions regarding delivery of your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.
700mm x 600mm, 800mm x 750mm, 1000mm x 950mm