Free Cutting Service
Best Price Guarantee
10% Off £100+ Orders
5% Off First Order
Free Parcel Del. Over £100
Perforated Aluminium Slotted Holes Square Pitch
1250mm x 1250mm, 2000mm x 1000mm, 2500mm x 1250mm, 3000mm x 1500mm
1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm
LRU 5×50-15×60, LRU 6×20-12×24, LRU 8×30-18×42, LRU 10×50-22×62
For each friend you invite, we will send you a coupon code worth £20 that you can use to purchase or get a discount on any product on our site. Get started now, by sharing your referral link with your friends.
1.2mm Aluminium Sheet£5.24 – £129.60
Galvanised Steel Wire MeshWhat is wire mesh? Strength, squared With its neat formation of regular squares, wire mesh hardly needs an introduction. It’s incredibly useful stuff, being utilised everywhere from farms and factories, to architecture and art. The uses for this versatile material are endless, which is why we provide it in two varieties: galvanised steel mesh and copper wire mesh. You can also choose from a broad range of sizes and apertures, or take advantage of our free cutting service and have your metal wire screen trimmed down to just as much as you need, with no minimum order. The mesh material you choose depends entirely on what you plan to use it for: galvanised steel is great at resisting the elements, for example, whilst copper is a stellar conductor of electricity and heat. If you’re not sure which of our meshes best meets your requirements, get in touch and we’ll be happy to advise you. Good for: Fences, barriers, insect screens, farming, agriculture, industry, factories, gardening, transport, decor and much more. How it’s made: Metal wire (made of galvanised steel or copper) is woven together and welded into place, using precision machinery to ensure that the apertures are perfectly evenly spaced. Benefits:
- Available in two metal options
- Wide choice of sizes
Wire Mesh£53.90 – £114.62
Key qualities of metal kick platesMetal kick plates are manufactured to a high standard from a range of different metals including aluminium and steel. Our metal kick plates are strong and durable with key qualities including:
- Protection: Metal kick plates are affixed to the bottom of any door to protect it from impact. Ideal in warehouses, factories, schools, hospitals and anywhere doors often get marked or damaged.
- Flexible: Metal kick plates can be cut to any size or shape and be used for protective or decorative purposes.
- Low maintenance: Screw or glue in place, keep clean and easily wipe off or polish out any marks or scratches. They are simple and very low maintenance.
- Cost-effective: Make doors last longer with a simple metal sheet and keep them looking good at the same time.